Rangam is one of the leading IT staffing companies, we pride ourselves on developing cutting-edge technology capabilities to provide quick and reliable contingent solutions at scale. SourceAbled leverages strong ties to Fortune 500 employers, partnerships with the disability community, and the latest technologies to deliver an integrated solution for attracting and hiring qualified talent with unique abilities.
Diversity Recruiters are one of the most important positions on the SourceAbled Talent Acquisition team.
- This position is Remote.
- Find, attract, and hire candidates with Autism, Neurodivergence and Disabilities.
- Build relationships with candidates with Autism, Neurodivergence and Disabilities to promote Rangam and SourceAbled as an employer of choice for diverse talent.
- Build a broad pipeline of talent pool for various roles for our clients.
- Leverage the latest technologies, workforce expertise and strong ties to disability community.
- Assist in building and elevating relationships with major national and local diversity organizations to ensure robust candidate pool.
- Connect with Career/Job Coaches, Service/Support Providers, and diverse groups.
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates with Autism, Neurodivergence and Disabilities for SourceAbled job positions.
- Conduct job readiness coaching and resume building for candidates with Autism, Neurodivergence and Disabilities.
- Conduct work skills assessments and interview preparations.
- Conduct social interaction preparation, professional development, and life-skills training.
- Maintain candidate relationships after onboarding by conducting 30 and 60-day checkpoints.
- Candidate-oriented sales approach a plus.
- Ability to generate referrals and follow-up with candidate.
- 2-3 plus years working with candidates with Autism, Neurodivergence and Disabilities.
- Experience using social media marketing platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter to establish metrics and analytics specifically for the Talent Acquisition function.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Sourcing and recruiting talent.
- Agency or in-house recruiting experience.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and engaging candidates.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including significant experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.