SourceAbled leverages strong ties to Fortune 500 employers, partnerships with the disability community, and the latest technologies to deliver an integrated solution for attracting and hiring qualified talent with unique abilities.
Our client is looking for a candidate with Autism, disabilities, or other neurodiversities to fill an Equipment Operator role in Downtown Chicago. This client is a primary leader and innovator in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
The Equipment Operator will be responsible to operate an industrial scanning machine and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy daily. Specific requirments will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Remittance Processing &/or Banking experience, a plus
Top Three Critical Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Work in a team environment
- Escalate problems or need immediatley
- No remote work available for this role
- Temp opportunity
- Mail extraction
- Matching information on documents and envelopes
- Operating industrial scanning machine
- Transporting bin up to 50lbs
- Government Security Clearance required for this position.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years