Remote Diversity Disability Specialist
Neurodivergant individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Come change how the world works and create a culture of inclusion!
At Rangam Consultants, Inc. you will make a real difference in the world of work by rolling up your sleeves to build talent solutions that enable our clients and consultants to grow and remain competitive in the marketplace while fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment. In short, in this person-centric position you will change lives every day and be instrumental in building a sustainable future for all who engage with Rangam and our SourceAbled program.
The Remote Diversity Disability Specialist is our employer clients’ direct connection to autism, neurodivergence, and disability subject matter expertise, troubleshooting and support, training, point of contact for identification of program viable positions, and talent matching. Diversity Disability is the hub and heart of all SourceAbled’s implemented hiring programs and clients.
Your mission as the Remote Diversity Disability Specialist is to foster long-term relationships by engaging with or clients and consultants to provide excellent customer service, processing newly requested SourceAbled position requisitions, provide direction to client support teams and ensure matched candidates are set up for success in both their job searches and employment experience. Additionally, you will be a leader in the support to existing consultants as they navigate and grow within their employment through Rangam. This position will be cross trained as a back-up support to the Rangam Cares team.
People do business with people they like and trust. Your ability to build lasting relationships and earn the trust of our clients and consultants will be essential to your success and our growth.
This position requires a relentless attention to detail and organization. We manage large, complex programs with many moving parts. You will inspire confidence in our clients and consultants by making sure everything is well managed and under control.
In This Role, You Will
The Remote Diversity Disability Specialist will be knowledgeable in each area below with a focus on one of the identified functions of the Diversity Disability Services.
- Position Intake Tasks
- Conduct Position Intake meetings with clients
- Enter new positions into technology portal
- Create position profiles/accommodation surveys
- Update hiring/onboarding paperwork
- Support Team Coordination
- Co-Lead Client Support Workstream
- Manage support team registration/matching & assignment progress
- Create and distribute Support Team kit of documents
- Facilitate Support Team Kick off meetings
- Provide ongoing support in meetings and training
- Send feedback surveys, follow up and review responses, as needed
- General Responsibilities
- Attend training for: Hiring Managers, Rangam Cares & Delivery
- Create Talent management plans
- Provide Ongoing performance management with consultants/support providers
- Provide general support to Account Managers and Delivery team
- Create material for accommodations, keep material current
- Use Case management tool in SourceAbled technology platform.
To Win In This Role, You Need
- A service mindset
- Empathic demeanor and communication.
- Strong relationship and client customer service skills.
- Solid understanding and can easily navigate customer service focused technology platforms
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (MS Teams is a plus)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree in a business or human resources related discipline and/or relevant experience.
- Professional experience in Customer Service positions
- Relevant experience within the disability industry, staffing industry or relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with autism and disability related transition services, job coaching, job development and disability employment support, a plus.
- 0 - 5% Travel
The responsibilities of this position can be completed remotely through virtual connection throughout the United States and/or onsite at our home office in Somerset, NJ.