The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the facility management team to ensure the successful competition of client facility needs. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction. Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients.
Autistic, neurodivergent and disabled candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates work orders using Maximo
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc for work order system, email, and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Communicate via phone and email (Outlook) with the client to obtain feedback regarding work performed by the Facilities Maintenance team
- Communicate client feedback regarding work orders to the respective site FM leadership team (site FM lead, supervisor(s), and planner(s)
- Maintain records of work order feedback
- Be able to create basic work order reports in the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) to for a sampling schedule for client feedback for sites in the region
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position
Top 3 skills
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Phone & Email Experience
- Spring House, PA
- Ft Washington, PA
- Malvern, PA
HS Diploma or GED required.
12-month contract with extension potential