SourceAbled is looking for motivated candidates with autism and other neurodivergence to utilize a wide range of risk-based methodologies, such as the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cybersecurity Framework, to independently perform intermediate to advanced analysis, validation, and reporting on a broad range of interdependent cybersecurity risks. Our client is a leader in the Insurance industry and is looking for you!
- Independently perform security risk/impact assessments of varying complexity according to best practices to address business challenges while also improving business processes.
- Analyze, establish, and/or validate security requirements for company systems/networks by reviewing evidence and documentation.
- Create documentation and reports demonstrating compliance or gaps in processes.
- Serve as a security risk and compliance SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Identify opportunities to proactively mitigate moderate to major risks.
- Conduct security risk/impact assessments for company systems and potential new systems.
- Capture security controls to integrate security within processes, to identify key security objectives, and to maximize system security while minimizing disruption to plans and schedules.
- Design and evaluate processes to ensure legal and regulatory security compliance requirements are met.
- Interpret irregular and indeterminate patterns of noncompliance to determine their impact on levels of risk and overall effectiveness of the enterprise’s cybersecurity program.
- Participate in audits of cyber programs and projects. Demonstrate ownership of assigned audit actions or regulator requests by diligently providing responses and evidence within established timeframes.
- Build and manage relationships with a wide network of business and IT stakeholders.
- Participate in cross-functional projects that incorporate local and global teams.
- Demonstrate the value of information technology (IT) security throughout all levels of the organization.
- Influence business and IT teams to create innovative and sophisticated solutions to complex problems.
- Create, review, and update security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Act as a security risk and compliance SME for IT groups seeking intermediate to advanced security input.
- Lead creation of milestones and timelines for assigned security projects/initiatives. Demonstrate ownership of assigned projects from initiation to completion.
- Serve as an internal consultant in multiple areas of security risk and compliance expertise.
- Drive medium-scale to enterprise-wide projects forward with minimal oversight.
- Utilize security reporting data to recommend leading-edge solutions or policy changes.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related discipline preferred.
- Experience with external/internal audit experience or prior work experience with a consulting/auditing firm.
- Strong familiarity with governance and controls frameworks, such as COBIT, COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations), ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), and ISO ((International Organization for Standardization).
- Solid experience in testing, evaluating, and documenting controls for compliance.
- Solid understanding of assessing and designing internal controls in an enterprise-level environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- PC skills and hands-on experience building tools and presentations with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Access.
- This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
- Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
- Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g., others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Visually verifies and reads information.
- Visually locates material, resources, and other objects.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.