SourceAbled is looking for motivated candidates with autism and other neurodivergence to be responsible for enterprise data governance activities by creating, implementing and/or managing the strategy for enterprise. This role plans and controls day to day project activities and budgets. Our client is a leader in the Insurance industry and is looking for you!
Position Tasks May Include
- Responsible for audit process to ensure data governance standards and practices are implemented as outlined at the enterprise level.
- Implement IT governance.
- Manage customer relationships, enabling commitment.
- Work with business unit to define needs and arranges appropriate resources.
- Coordinate delivery of work from all suppliers for multiple projects and programs, including risk, quality, change management, schedule, and financial management.
- Accountable for work development of work orders, cost estimates to and from suppliers, Acceptance Criteria and User Acceptance Testing.
- Monitor and manage achievement of SLA (Service Level Agreement) with suppliers and ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Coordinate communication, escalation, and financial impact management when SLAs are not met.
- Define, implement, or support components including Enterprise Data Governance vision, policy, operating, model, strategy, and road map.
- Influence others to champion data governance initiatives.
- Oversee processes to improve usability of data assets by minimizing the risk of bad data and improving data accuracy, validity, reliability, timeliness, relevance, completeness, and compliance.
- Provide appropriate support in the development or implementation of standards.
- Define and implement the Enterprise Data Risk Management process including identification and mitigation of risks related to data.
- Provide support in the creation, management, and communicate of data governance content and delivery.
- Partner with leadership to establish data governance ABUs, build and support an appropriate data governance structure for the assigned ABUs, and work to improve skills of team members.
- Coordinate with ABU leaders, business sponsors, and other stakeholders to provide the leadership needed to achieve defined goals, ensure data quality and availability, and track the progress of improvement in data quality.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree or studies in computer science, MIS, statistics, math, a related field, or comparable experience and education, preferred.
- Experience with Data Governance tools like Informatica Axon / Collibra / Io-Tahoe.
- Experience with advanced SQL on Oracle / DB2 / Microsoft SQL Server / Snowflake.
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau or Power BI.
- Financial Services / Insurance domain background.
- Experience in working with multiple SI (System Integrator) partners and an onsite-offshore model.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change, build partnerships, communicate with executives, and negotiate to resolve issues.
- Skilled in facilitation of groups and meetings.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful application/adaption of emerging benchmarks and best practices within a specific organization.
- Experience reading data models and reference data architecture.
- Prefer Certification/Designation in one of the following:
- Data Governance and Stewardship Professional,
- Information Quality Certified Professional,
- or Data Governance and Stewardship Professional.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.