SourceAbled is seeking candidates for a position that has Customer Service Representative (CSR) Experience. Candidates with Autism, Neurodivergence or Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
It is NOT 100% remote.
It will be important for our CSR to be in the plant working directly with our Down Stream Planners and Shipping Supervisor for 2-3 days per week. I would consider this role is 50% Remote 50% and Onsite role with the need to be in the plant at 100% during the on-boarding and relationship-building phase. The CSR will need to develop a very strong relationship with our Planners and Shipping Supervisor, all of which work in the plant.
Be the point person for ALL Complaints / Requests (CRs) that flow into the plant through our Salesforce Tool known as Issue to Prevention (I2P)
2. Become familiar with our digital systems that provide the necessary information to make informed decisions
a. Order System = Q2C
b. ERP System = SAP
c. Print System = Symphony
3. Collaborate with Downstream flow controllers when a CR requests an update on when an order will ship
4. Collaborate with Shipping Supervisor when a CR requests information about an order that has already shipped
5. Collaborate with Shipping Supervisor when a CR escalates a shipping related non-conformance (damage, wrong product, wrong qty, etc.)
6. Responsible to insure CR Response Time remains under an average of 8 hours