SourceAbled is looking for remote Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to be part of our Digital Transformation journey. As part of the team you will be working with a dedicated and diverse team of people responsible for ensuring that our customers have a great experience with our digital products. You will be responsible for working cross-functionally with multiple teams on designing, documenting and executing automated tests to help effectively and efficiently test features in development.
Candidates with Autism are encouraged to apply for this Autism At Work program role.
Essential Job Functions
- You should have a passion for testing with development skillset.
- You have experience with Web automation and/or mobile testing.
- You can build and maintain UI automation framework from scratch by using Selenium.
- You can build and maintain test automation framework for APIs.
- You can design, develop, deploy and maintain automated test suites.
- You develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- You get excited in exploring and finding creative way to build test automation.
- You have setup CI/CD pipelines for test automation.
- You have knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- You enjoy working in an agile development process with frequent releases.
- You are open to learn new business domain, ideas and build test automation around it.
- You like collaborating with multiple stakeholders, Developers, Product Owners in pursuit of ensuring product quality.
- You write reliable, readable tests which are fully documented.
- You write clear and detail defect report when things break and work with team for its resolution.
- You take ownership and responsibilities for your deliverables.
- You love problem solving and exploring alternative techniques.
- You have a good communication and presentation skills.
- You’re able to grasp difficult concepts and complex designs and stay on top of new and emerging technologies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Software QA/Testing.
- 5+ years of experience creating robust, reusable test automation solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency writing code for automation in Java is a must.
- Expertise in test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Configuration Management Tool experience in Git and GitHub.
- Experience with TestNG framework, Gradle/Maven.
- Well versed in Page Object model and Data Driven framework.
- Proven experience with APIs and Cloud services automation testing.
- Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Familiarity with cloud test execution platforms: Saucelabs.
- Significant experience testing RESTful web services.
- Exposure to Jira/HP ALM/ Rally.
- Working Knowledge of Angular, ReactJS, Heroku and Salesforce is preferable.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and any container orchestration system and solution.
- Previous experience in Insurance Industry preferred.
- Experience with system reliability, objective quality results and quality metrics.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Exploratory testing.
Special Skill Requirement
- Able to actively take part in meetings and conferences and communicate effectively.
- Capable of composing reports and technical explanations.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
- May require occasional traveling.