SourceAbled is seeking a Project Coordinator / Customer Service Coordinator. The majority of the job is Remote with Onsite Attendance Required. Candidates must reside in Greater Nashville, TN area.
All candidates with Autism are strongly encouraged to apply.
The function of this role is to partner with and support the Project Execution Teams across North America and Canada by compiling Submittal and Closeout documents upon request on a per project basis. Daily activities entail interpreting and understanding the communicated needs of each support request and compiling the required documentation into a digital format to be shared with our customers as a last step to release an order and/or to close out the project per specification requirements.
- Maintain skill set to support all team deliverables.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of customer and employee communications and actions taken.
- Navigating multiple systems to gather and compile necessary information documentation package.
- Tracks all job information in a central database.
- Provide continuous feedback on process or product improvement
- Other duties as assigned
PRIORITY STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS:
- Microsoft Suite
- Retains New Learning System Navigation Quickly
- Prioritizes Quality
- Impeccable Organization
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Must have reliable and established Internet access and/or be able to work in the Office full-time with reliable transportation