SourceAbled is looking for a Master Scheduling Program Lead for our Pharmaceutical client on a contingent contract. Candidates will be responsible for developing and maintaining the master production schedule for the drug substance manufacturing suites, for proactively identifying system and process improvements, and for driving and obtaining schedule adherence and related performance targets.
Candidates with autism, neurodivergence and/or disabilities highly encouraged to apply.
- Accountable for adhering to the schedule, achieving performance targets, and improvement of process and systems.
- Regularly meets with project managers to keep schedules on track
- Identifies and implements improvements and system/technology enhancements
- Quickly and effectively analyze situations, manages and coordinates steps to resolve.
- Leads and facilitates identification and resolution of corrective actions for schedule adherence maximizing the efficient utilization of equipment and resources.
- Leads/facilitates daily execution huddle and weekly scheduling meeting
- Monitors and verifies inventory balances and work activities
- Identifies and coordinates resolution of schedule gaps and conflicts
- Leads interactive planning sessions for campaign and engineering work impacting manufacturing schedule.
- Collaborates with changeover coordinator to plan and schedule work activities into manufacturing schedule.
- Collaborates with maintenance to plan and schedule preventative maintenance for equipment, calibrations, work orders and validation studies.
- Collaborates with Tech Transfer to accurately transfer bill-of-material and related master data information.
- Maintain & strengthen key relationships with all supply chain, operations, quality, engineering, and maintenance.
- Partners with operations, quality, engineering, and maintenance in modeling and determining process
Role may allow for some remote work opportunity but must be located within driving distance for in office work as well.
- 6-10 years experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech manufacturing industry, preferably in Materials Management, Supply Chain, or Production Operations
- Ability to coordinate, manage and communicate multiple tasks and objectives.
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Primavera, Microsoft Project or similar scheduling software strongly preferred.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.