SourceAbled is looking for a motivated, high energy hands on IT Project Manager / Scrum Master to support several Information Security projects. Must hold self and others to high standards and be able to meet commitments.
Candidates with Autism are strongly encouraged to apply for this Autism & Work program job.
Only local candidates who can work at designated location will be considered and is highly preferred. We are temporarily currently, working remote is allowed due to office closures resulting from COVID-19.
• Solid understanding of Information Security business function including Cyber Security and Security Engineering
• Must have prior experience leading medium to large projects preferably in Insurance and Financial industry within the SAFe Agile framework for project tracking.
• Prior experience working on Information Security Projects (Identity & Access management, Cloud Security, Application Security or Infrastructure)
• Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
• Must have ability to blend traditional waterfall and agile methodologies seamlessly.
• Contribute to well-defined project management processes and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
• Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex organizations. Ability to step up to address difficult issues with courage with a clear intent towards finding solutions.
• Ability to communicate effectively clear, relevant information to project team, executives and project stakeholders
• Effectively lead project teams in a matrix environment playing a consultative and coaching role to other team members as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
• Hold teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
• Expertise in Project Management related software and applications, including MS Project, and the MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• 10+ yrs project management experience
• 3-5 yrs Agile experience
• Must have prior experience leading multiple medium to large projects within the SAFe Agile framework for project tracking (preferably in Insurance and Financial industry)
• Must have prior experience working on Information Security Projects (Identity & Access management, Cloud Security, Application Security or Infrastructure)
• Bachelor's degree