SourceAbled is seeking a remote Application Developer III
for our insurance industry client.All qualified candidates with Autism are encouraged to apply for this Autism & Work program.
We are looking for a Life Claims Administration system integration professional consultant to provide expertise both from a technical and customer service perspective to ensure seamless transition from “as-is” to a designed future state. What makes you stand out is a candidate is direct experience to oversee the entire process from planning and configuration to installation of a US based life claims administration system, and also provide post-installation support and troubleshooting.Job Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Acts as a key liaison and SME between client project team, vendor, and internal IT teams as it relates to function, maintenance of the integration points.
- Advice client on validation approaches
- Configure systems, provide data integration and migration for project deliverables
- Understand and analyze client requirements and apply best practice methods
- Conduct presentations, workshops, and meetings with key stakeholders which include well written and concise technical documentation.
- Training, mentoring, and coaching client team members and administrators
Special Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels from front line to senior leaders
- In-depth experience in system integration and consulting on life administration systems strongly preferred
- Transforming static reporting into actionable business intelligence
- Working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be adaptive to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Experience authoring requirements, definition, design and other related project system.
- Prior experience optimizing claim processes with 3+ years managing and leading life claims teams in the US strongly preferred
- Demonstrated third party relationship management experience required.
- Familiarity with Informatica Powercenter, ESB/ETL, and Cloud Smart requirements.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Proactively approaches responsibilities.
- Ability to drive projects to successful completion in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- *** Candidate experience with both life claims management and integration of a contemporary US life claims administration system is paramount. ***
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in Life Claims Management,
Business Administration, Project Management, Information Systems or related field.