Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the Insurance Industry, and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of a remote Help Desk Analyst who will provide customer and technical support through analysis and problem solving to facilitate installation, implementation, maintenance, education, and documentation of a variety of technologies for employee service desk.
Autistic and otherwise neurodivergent candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Candidates MUST be local to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Non-local candidates will not be considered for this role. Currently, working remote is allowed due to office closures resulting from COVID-19.**You will be eligible to apply for a permanent employee position after 6 months**
• Password and access resets
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to Work Independently
• Ability to Work with Others
• Analytical Ability
• Analyze Software Problems
• Communication Skills
• Critical Thinker
• Customer Service -Excellent phone skills a Must
• Detail oriented
• Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation Skills
• High Level Analytical Ability
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Professional Demeanor
• Team Player
• Compute operating system and procedures
• Computer Peripherals
• Software Installation
• Technician knowledge