SourceAbled is seeking candidates for an Engineering Analyst role for our major financial industry client living in or around San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Charlotte, and Phoenix or willing to relocate (relocation package available).
Candidates with Autism and Neurodivergent are encouraged to apply for this job.
In this role, team members participate in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions to complex and challenging business requirements in a variety of domains. You should have an understanding of and be able to follow the SDLC process in ensuring quality code, secure development practice and compliance requirements.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing skills in a specific domain with the help of self-paced training and mentoring from senior team members
- Supporting the implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives
- Understanding compliance and risk management requirements for the supported area
- 6+ months of experience in the design and development of technology solutions demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence/Analytics tools (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- 6 + months of .Net or Java application development experience
- Knowledge and unde
- rstanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
- Knowledge of Agile / Kanban practices
- Part of a formal neurodiversity program
- Debugging Experience
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge and familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library framework