Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the Insurance Industry, and they may be looking for you!
My client is in search of an entry level remote Service Advocate II with a background as a Customer Service Representative who can communicates with internal and external customers about underwriting guidelines, policies and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts. Utilizes competencies and skills to provide a positive customer experience. This is remote role.
Autistic and neurodivergent candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
This is a Remote Direct Hire job opportunity!
Essential Job Functions
- Models core values.
- Stays current with relevant product(s).
- Attains performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives.
- Reviews problems and communicates with appropriate personnel to obtain information when necessary.
- Analyze, clarify and resolve intermediate policy and account related questions from internal and external customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums.
- Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance / industry related courses / seminars as deemed necessary to expand product / system knowledge.
- Understands and strives to support organization’s overall strategy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Training: Training will be provided for billing, underwriting guidelines and policy processing job duties.
- Innovation: Identifies and suggests innovative process changes to support business practices.
- Business Results: Meets individual performance, metrics and goals.
- Communication: Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork: Accepts feedback when offered to reach full potential and works well with others in addition to incorporating best practices from others.
- Besides some sedentary work, job duties require some or all of the following physical activities: Standing, carrying/lifting up to 10 pounds, seeing and hearing, walking, reaching, pushing and pulling, and speaking, reading, and writing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment
High school diploma or equivalent required. - Bachelor's degree preferred.
Proven competency performing Service Advocate essential job function and special skills or relevant experience.
Special Skill Requirement
- Consistently meeting or exceeding performance measurement goals
- Critical Thinking
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
- Capable of executing tasks with minimal supervision
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”