· Graduate or Post Graduate in computer science and data science strongly preferred, though an equivalent level engineering, data science or mathematics degree, a technical undergraduate degree and relevant experience will also be considered
· Knowledge of traditional machine learning algorithm and techniques.
· Experience with NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text; Expertise in at least 1 of the following: Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Query Intent & Natural Language Understanding (NLU);
· 2+ years of experience working with data scientists in a data engineering or production machine learning inferencing capacity, working with various types of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms for classification, recommendation, anomaly detection, clustering and segmentation, as well as CNNs, RNNs or other deep learning algorithms
· Knowledge of modern deep learning approaches to NLP, including but not limited to word2vec, seq2seq & FastText
· Strong hands-on skills in SOLR/Elastic/other equivalent search engine search querying and indexing supporting web applications
· Experience with data science toolkits like: R, Pandas, Jupyter, scikit, TensorFlow, etc.
· Strong Python programming skills. Hands on Python experience on textual data analytics is a plus
· full-stack experience developing large scale distributed systems and multi-tier applications will be an add on.